Friday, January 4, 2013

Kuswar(Complete Christmas Delicacies)

This is the complete list of Kuswar that I made this time for Christmas..


Starting from Top left and going clockwise,
  1. Gifts for community members
  2. Raisin Cookies
  3. Rum Balls
  4. Traditional Fruit Cake (with rum and wine )
  5. Boiled Fruit Cake(w/o alcohol)
  6. Savoury Shankarpali
  7. Brownies
  8. Semolina and Coconut Cake
This Christmas was very special compare to all my earlier ones.. Not only because I made all the above goodies, but also because I distributed them to so many people.. like for example.. Gifts for our Community Members included Semolina and Coconut Cake, rum balls and Raisin Cookies; Brownies were made for Orphan Kids at Vidyankur near our Church.. One batch of Semolina and Coconut Cake was for my Sis in law to distribute in office and Shakarpali and Fruit Cakes were for us...

I did try one Eggless Chocolate cake (forgot to take the pic) and distributed it when people came home for Carol singing on 23rd Dec..

You will see recipes for all the above goodies in my coming post...

Happy New Year to all you followers.. Have a safe and fun filled 2013...Cheers!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment